The border between Portugal and Spain that connects the Portuguese village of Barrancos in the District of Beja with Spanish village of Encanisola, in the province of Huelva.
These two villages are separated by 11 km roads N-386 and C-439
The geographical situation of Bounds dictated a great isolation from the rest of the country, but ensured the preservation of their culture and of their natural resources.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (899)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-26
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/640 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-02-04 1:16