Cachopo is a village in the municipality of Tavira in the Algarve.
This mountain village, situated in a valley of great beauty of Moutain of Caldeirão, denotes an ancient human occupation, with several important archaeological remains, is regarded as the most typical village of Northeast Algarve.Their typical coloured houses show the traces of regional architecture.
Algarve on a shoestring
http: youtu. beYLP6swFvLBs
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1065)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-02-22
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/550 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-03-31 2:03