More photos/video in: http://youtu.be/0RLhJLtncjM
The Cove of the fortress, is a small beach next to the fortress of Sagres, which only have access by Cliff.
Sagres is one of the most important sites in the history of Portugal, as it was where the Infante Dom Henrique (Henrique the Navigator), the browser, founded the school of Navegación where they were formed the sailors who went to the voyages of discoveries.
The imposing fortress of Sagres, built by the Henrique the Navigator in the 15th century, allows us to look inside all this past.
More photos on:www.panoramio.com/user/jotalgarb
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (941)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-03-18
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6, Hoya PRO1 Digital Circular PL
- Exposure: f/4, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-09-07 0:48
- Favorites: 1 [view]