The Marinha Beach, is one of the most iconic beaches in Portugal, is situated in the place of Caramujeira, in the municipality of Lagoa. Considered by Michelin guide, one of the 10 most beautiful beaches in Europe and one of the 100 most beautiful beaches in the world.
In 1998 he was awarded by the Ministry of Environment with the award "golden beach" by due to its unique natural values. In addition to this honorable distinction, has yet to be a promotional image of the 'Guide to Portugal' distributed throughout the world and has become well known for its beautiful cliffs and high water quality that paves the seabed with a single visibility.
The entire coast of the Algarve in:
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (887)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-05-27
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6
- Exposure: f/3.2, 1/600 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-02-22 1:26