On a rocky promontory overlooking the sea in the village of Porches, in the municipality of Lagoa, stands an old 16th-century Fort built to defend the coast from pirates Moors, inside the chapel of Our Lady of Rocha, whose date of construction is unknown.
The entire coastline of the Algarve:
http: youtu. be0RLhJLtncjM
Critiques | Translate
macondo (17949) 2013-03-05 2:13
A lovely spacious picture, with a pleasing combination of white and blue. Nicely exposed and the picture is sharp and rich in colour thanks to your ND filter. But I think it would be good if a person was moving in the large space of the path, or if a little cropped off the left side. Beautiful sky.
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (887)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-05-27
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6, Marumi ND8
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/900 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-03-05 0:52