The Village of Castro Marim, is a town and municipality located in the province of Algarve, is a complete village, which offers beaches, hills and the River Guadiana.
The vast majority of homes remain intact against the urban phenomenon, which makes it possible to enjoy in full the entire history of the village.
The village is an essential milestone; confirm it is its majestic castle and its strategic position allowing excellent access, either by land or sea.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
JFS (32453) 2012-04-13 2:48
Simple but lovely shot of this nice and colorful architecture. The sky is so nice too!
Thanks and best regards,
jjcordier (67226) 2012-04-14 0:54
Joli cadrage de cette maison aux couleurs saturées et parfaitement éclairée. Une photo qui attire les regards.
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (939)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-02-21
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6, Hoya PRO1 Digital Circular PL
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/300 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-04-13 1:58