Hello all of you,
after a long time of involuntary hibernation, and the long-awaited holidays fast approaching, it was time that I put some order of my photos from last year.
Here is the parish church of my hometown, "a Igreja do Divino Salvador" (Church of the Holy Savior), I like to travel far and wide in search of memories and past encounters.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
dkmurphys (57427) 2013-07-02 3:20
Simple and attractive capture of the white church. I like the POV and the contrasts. Well taken.
fabbs99 (17133) 2013-07-09 6:14
Classic image of this beautiful church.Very nice perspective and good framing along with nice colors and depth of field.Great POV and good composition.Very well done.Keep sharing.
- Copyright: Armandino Goncalves Pires (dino94) (822)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-07-17
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Sony NEX 5N, Sony SEL-1855
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Mon Portugal [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-07-02 1:03