Unfortunately I have not been able to avoid some reflections in the glass which gives a slight dominant photography.
The cableway Gaia is a device for tourism which is part of the political restoration of the ancient harbor area and the banks of Vila Nova de Gaia.
Indeed, around the gondola, the tourist offer has greatly expanded: pedestrian streets, cruises on the Douro, plus numerous restaurants, not to mention the visit of the cellars of the main house wine of Porto Sandeman, which complements actractivité tourist district.
The instrument was built by private funds with the support of private funds and is managed by the company Telef SA.
While work began at the end of 2009, the official opening of the facility took place on April 1, 2011, in the presence of the mayor of Vila Nova de Gaia and the Bishop of Porto.
- Copyright: Jean Philippe TUR (tenretin) (468)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-20
- Categories: Transportation, Architecture, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Sony alpha 37, DT 3.5-5.6 / 18-55 SAM
- Exposure: f/13.0, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-30 12:57