Again and again Porto ... I fell in love with this view that lets you see a boat carrying wood (quite left in the photo), but also the beautiful building of the Graham's house (also left but above) and Finally, this house with its terrace, its staircase and this little piece of paradise.
Critiques | Translate
ikeharel (44139) 2013-09-28 2:43
Bonjour Jean Philippe,
The best balcony in Porto to view the Douro, above the Ribeira district, taken this from the Cathedral of the Calšada-de-Vandoma.
Fine photo show the wine-cellars of the Villa-Nova-de-Ghia district on the other side.
Immaculate red roof-tops shown.
- Copyright: Jean Philippe TUR (tenretin) (474)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-20
- Categories: Daily Life, Transportation, Architecture
- Camera: Sony alpha 37, DT 3.5-5.6 / 18-55 SAM
- Exposure: f/13.0, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-28 2:17