Quiaios is a village in the municipality of Figueira da Foz, Coimbra district.
Quiaios Beach lies embedded in a landscape that combines a huge expanse of beach with a huge amount of vegetation has behind the mountain of Boa Viagem, the largest forest area in the district, and a place of great scenic and environmental value. Noteworthy is the Viewpoint of Vela where you get some great panoramic views of the entire coastline.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1027)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-04-28
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6, Hoya PRO1 Digital Circular PL
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/800 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-08-18 1:31