Mira Beach is a fishing village in the municipality of Mira in the district of Coimbra.
Mira Beach Mira, formerly known as haystacks Mira, we can find the
original buildings made of wood and built on stilts. Currently nearly extinct continue to be present in memory and in some corners of this fishing village. The Chapel of Mira beach, is a testament to the built wood and painted blue and white past is one of the main symbols of this village
Artisanal fisheries art Xávega still lives, once the boats and nets were hauled by oxen from the beach, mechanical means are currently used, but the traditional method of fishing keeps.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1179)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-04-28
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6, Hoya PRO1 Digital Circular PL
- Exposure: f/4, 1/900 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-08-14 1:19