"Jardim Botânico da Universidade de Coimbra" is one of the most important green areas of Coimbra. Although Coimbra is surrounded by nature (special forests), it has only a few green leisure spots.
The garden has 13,5 hectares. It was founded in 1772, being expanded through the next years.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Ricardo Trindade (xicomelo) (686)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-06-20
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS350D/Digital Rebel XT, Canon EF 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6, Hama UV O-Haze 58mm
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/50 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-07-05 1:29