View down one of the restaurants tucked away in the rocks. I published a photograph which showed another place like this. Actually on a fairly large area you can enjoy sitting or standing (if you're lucky) of grilled meat and fish or drinking wine, beer ... as each family picnic in his corner and some come with real equipment worthy of a party town! ... barbecue, tables, marquees etc etc. Despite the crowd the place is surprisingly clean aided by many bins available and water points.
This photo is slightly cropped to give it a more dynamic side and remove the foreground too large presence of rocks. I led the shadows because I was not on the right side of the light because the original image was (too) dark.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jean Philippe TUR (tenretin) (2511)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-19
- Categories: Daily Life, Food, Event, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Sony alpha 37, DT 3.5-5.6 / 18-55 SAM
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-07-05 1:41