The Vagueira Beach is located in the municipality of Vagos in the district of Aveiro.
It's a beach fishing tradition where you can still witness the Xαvega art, a form of ancient traditional fishing based on the strength of bulls to pull the nets from the sea from the beach and using "Bateiras" rowing vessels of wood, with elegant and sober lines, arriving crews to carry fifteen men.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1023)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-04-27
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6
- Exposure: f/4, 1/350 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-07-21 0:52