The Nature Reserve of Dunes of San Jacinto is a coastal area of approximately 666 hectares, with beaches, mobile and fixed dunes, pine woods and marshes of brave of Freshwater, and is a place of passage and wintering areas for migratory waterfowl. With an interpretive center and host, the Reserve offers the visitor unforgettable nature walks.
The reserve is located in San Jacinto a village in the municipality of Aveiro with fishing tradition which is situated on the north bank of de Aveiro. This village began rolling out the XII-XIII centuries, when the dunes stretched south.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1133)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-04-27
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6
- Exposure: f/6.4, 1/550 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-07-02 0:46