The mother church of Costa Nova, building more modern lines in hexagonal shape was inaugurated on April 30, 2000, and is therefore very recent construction. Beside the old chapel of Our Lady of Health that was replaced by the new church by no longer be able to receive a high number of people. The two churches have the particularity that they have full sandy beach.
The Costa Nova Beach is located in the municipality of Ilhavo, Aveiro district. It is one of the region's and Portugal's most famous beaches, not only for its landscape between the river and the sea, but also for its typical houses "haystacks"
Painted wooden houses interspersed with vertical or horizontal stripes with solid color
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1141)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-04-27
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-07-17 0:27