The Chapel of St. Gonšalo was built in 1714, since 2003 is considered property of public interest. The chapel is located at Beira Mar neighborhood in Aveiro, portuguese city, capital of the district. It is an important city, port, rail, university and tourist center. The city is known as the "Portuguese Venice" is crossed and navigable for its canals.
Critiques | Translate
asajernigan (21132) 2014-07-13 4:00
This sis a nicely composed shot if the chapel. Your POV is nice allowing us to see more than one side of the building which creates depth. The people add scale and life to the the scene. The only problem is the barrel distortion that causes the building to lean inward, this can be reduces in post processing.
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1051)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-04-27
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/900 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-07-13 0:26