The old building of the Captaincy of the Port of Aveiro, or "House of Arcos" was
Built in 1830 as tidal mill. Over the years has been adapted and served other institutions. Currently it is the building of the Municipal Assembly of Aveiro and a showroom.
Aveiro is a Portuguese city, capital of the district. It is an important city, port, rail, university and tourist center. The city is known as the "Portuguese Venice" is crossed and navigable for its canals.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1049)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-04-27
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/350 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-07-11 0:28