Building sober elegance of the last decade of the eighteenth century, is split into five Tuscan facade bodies, being the central part, four pilasters, called the bell tower. A pediment fits weapons of city.
Aveiro is a Portuguese city, capital of the district. It is an important city, port, rail, university and tourist center. The city is known as the "Portuguese Venice" is crossed and navigable for its canals.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Joao Correia (sogal) (1104)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-04-27
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR, Fujinon 30X / 24-700 mm Eq. f.8-6.6
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/550 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-07-07 0:55