Among the most interesting features on Madeira island are several botanical gardens, which differ very much in size and concept, but are all worth a visit.
Here we see the plant carpets in Jardim Botanico at Funchal, which can be reached by public bus (from Funchal centre) or cable car (from Monte).
For a detail see http://www.trekearth.com/gallery/photo1470601.htm
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Sven Erich Czernik (Energysavingelk) (1095)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-08-15
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon 5 D Mark II, 24-105mm F/4L IS USM
- Exposure: f/8, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-08-26 0:53