Google knows about 1,620,000 pages mentioning the road to hell. (1)
But how does it look like, when it comes to the road around hell? (2)
So it's time to let Google know about the one and only road around hell, high above the ultimate climate border, while from the other side, invasive species are rapidly closing in. (3)
2- The only page found as of today (4)... has nothing to do with it, being just a product of punctuation.
Next time I'll be taking the road around. Hell, next time I'll be somewhere else. 10 December 2003 - Speke bay Lodge, Serengeti. Well, that's the Serengeti. ...
www.camelworld.com/diary_tanzania.htm - 43k
3- Gunnera tinctoria (Chilean or giant rhubarb) in the foreground.
4 - Only one result... how ironical, considering that now every single corner in the world gets its own road around hell. As the preview of the real thing.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Ilena Lo (NaturalLand) (613)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-00-00
- Categories: Nature, Transportation
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Book of Revelation, the last chapter of the Bible, 37 degrees, World Superlatives in Azores, Azores invasive species [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2008-07-31 15:05