S. Miguel and Santa Maria are the two islands which compose the Eastern group of the Azores Archipelagus.
This picture was taken in S. Miguel, most precisely in Ponta Delgada and shows the Main Church.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Patricia Gera (patgera) (127)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-06-23
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Olympus C-8080 Wide Zoom
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/1250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-11-01 4:39