Pico Island - Portugal
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
madhumita_roy86 (2344) 2010-11-09 9:22
very beautiful shot..... colours are also very nice..... good work....
bmukherjee (1512) 2010-11-09 12:06
The light here is just incredible: the string of lights at the far left contrast well with the yellow peeking through the sky. Meanwhile, the glowing waters in the foreground act as accents to the dark rocks. I'm surprised the photo is so soft - were the waves moving the tripod around for the exposure?
Apart form the lack of sharpness, it's a very good photograph.
- Copyright: Marcio Costa (bach37) (193)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-11-07
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon Digital Rebel 300D, Sigma 70-300 F4-5.6 DG MACRO, CF Kingston Pro 2GB
- Exposure: f/9.0, 2 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-11-09 8:36