Young students of the Art Academy of Cracow at work at the back side of the "Julius Slowaczki" Theatre.
The theatre was built between 1891 and 1893 and is an example of eclectic architecture modelled upon the Paris's Opera.
Critiques | Translate
Gustaw (21670) 2007-06-06 13:18
It is nice photo from Poland. Very good strong colours. I like your old architecture. Good composition. Nice contrast - white and blue. Well done.
manada (6239) 2007-06-06 15:45
l'immagine č perfetta, la condizione di luce era ideale per riprendere il bellissimo edificio, scenario perfetto per i giovani artisti, tra l'altro immortalati dal tuo obiettivo in un'ottima posizione.
Complimenti paisā :-]
shevchenko (20548) 2007-06-15 5:09
Amazing, clear and sharp image, distinct color, good pov to have two building within a shoot, lively students play thier part here, well done.
- Copyright: Giuseppe Maria Galasso (gmg) (4202)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-04-28
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture, Artwork
- Camera: Pentax K100D, Sigma 18-50m F/3.5-5.6 DC, Secure Digital Card
- Exposure: f/11, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Cracow and Auschwitz
- Date Submitted: 2007-06-06 13:05