The St. John Baptist Church, near Now Huta, is completely made of wood and was built in the XVII century.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
guillaumejm (0) 2007-06-03 11:38
a nice picture with strong light and colours. I like the composition very much.
narpad (1050) 2007-06-03 11:44
Great composition of a beautiful church! TFS.
thor68 (5586) 2007-06-03 12:39
cool, a wooden church, do not see too many of those around.
excellent pov and composition.
well done & take care, thor.
Amator (101) 2007-06-03 16:20
£adna kompozycja, ³adne kolory...
manada (6239) 2007-06-03 17:30
mi ha colpito subito quest'immagine per la semplicitą della composizione, per la nitidezza dei colori e dei dettagli e per l'ottima manifattura della chiesa. Sembra anche molto accogliente.
shevchenko (20548) 2007-06-03 23:09
Good composition of an unique old wooden Church, good contrast, clear and sharp image, thanks for sharing.
Morgwathien (596) 2007-06-20 13:17
This is a very pleasant composition. The colours are very vivid. The POV is spectacular. Well done! I would leave some more sky above the building though - to give the whole image a slightly better balance.
Congratulations & TFS
biancamaria (97) 2007-11-04 14:48
Bella chiesetta, bella composizione e utilizzo di luce.
- Copyright: Giuseppe Maria Galasso (gmg) (4202)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-04-27
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Pentax K100D, Sigma 18-50m F/3.5-5.6 DC, Secure Digital Card, Polarizer
- Exposure: f/8, 1/45 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Cracow and Auschwitz
- Theme(s): Wooden Churches [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-06-03 11:22