Picture taken at Grodzka Street in Szczecin city.
The late-gothic tenement of the Loitz family (German: Schweitzerhof) was built in 1539-1547 years. This was bank house. The Loitz family were rich salt traders and bankers, before they went bankrupt in 1572. Now the high school of Plastic Art at Kurkowa Street in Szczecin.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Olgierd Rozycki (rolesox) (1477)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-10-07
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 400D, SIGMA 18-125mm F3.8-5.6 DC OS, Marumi 67 mm UV
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-03 12:07