This is a photo of Great Mill and House of Miller in Gdansk. The Mill was built in 1350 and it was in use up till the end of II World War when it was partly destroyed. After 1945 it was rebuilt. The Tower in the background is the Tower of St Catherine's Church.
Nobody has marked this note useful