Picture taken at Waly Chrobrego Street (formerly: Hakenterrasse, German) in Szczecin city. In backgroud: the iconic building (1911); now the Provincial Office of West Pomerania.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
mesutilgim (95244) 2014-04-19 14:02
Very nice capture from your homecity !
The natural framing with the trees makes your pov perfect.
Very nice light and compo.
TFS and have a happy Easter !
Energysavingelk (1971) 2014-04-20 2:30
A very nice perspectve, but displaying a significant lack of green! Has it been so cold during the last weeks in western Pomerania?
A happy Easter, and best regards from Rhineland
- Copyright: Olgierd Rozycki (rolesox) (1482)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-04-15
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 100D, SIGMA 18-125mm F3.8-5.6 DC OS, Marumi 67 mm UV
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-04-19 14:00