Picture taken at Zygmunt Stary Street in Szczecin city.
Sigismund I of Poland or Sigismund I the Old (Polish: Zygmunt I Stary) of the Jagiellon dynasty, reigned as King of Poland and also as the Grand Duke of Lithuania from 1506 until 1548. Earlier, Sigismund had been invested as Duke of Silesia. The son of King Casimir IV Jagiellon and Elisabeth of Austria, Sigismund followed his brothers John I Olbracht of Poland and Alexander I of Poland to the Polish throne.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Olgierd Rozycki (rolesox) (1477)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-12-11
- Categories: Food, Event
- Camera: Canon EOS 400D, SIGMA 18-125mm F3.8-5.6 DC OS, Marumi 67 mm UV
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-03-31 12:37