Picture taken at the warf of Oder river in Szczecin city. Right: the big grain elevator EWA (German: Getreidespeicher, 1931-1935).
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
maxifred (0) 2013-02-06 10:33
Too nice and well saturated picture!
marabu61 (9207) 2013-02-06 13:48
Very pleasant harbur scene with that freshly fallen, almost undisturbed snow glinting in the sun and contrasting beautifully with the strong colors of the ships and pollards.
have a good day
- Copyright: Olgierd Rozycki (rolesox) (1478)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-02-03
- Categories: Nature, Architecture, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon EOS 400D, SIGMA 18-125mm F3.8-5.6 DC OS, Marumi 67 mm UV
- Exposure: f/11, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-02-06 9:11