Picture taken at Emerald Lake (Polish; jezioro Szmaragdowe; German: Herthasee) in the Beech Forest (Polish: Puszcza Bukowa; German: Buchheide) near Szczecin.
Szczecin Landscape Park (Szczeciński Park Krajobrazowy "Puszcza Bukowa") is a protected area (Landscape Park) in north-western Poland, established in 1981 and covering an area of 91 square kilometres (35 sq mi). Its full name refers to the forest known as Puszcza Bukowa ("beech forest"), which covers most of the area of the Park. The Park lies within West Pomeranian Voivodeship, partly within the city of Szczecin, and partly in Gryfino County (Gmina Gryfino, Gmina Stare Czarnowo).
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Olgierd Rozycki (rolesox) (1382)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-12-30
- Categories: Nature, Transportation, Ruins
- Camera: Canon EOS 400D, SIGMA 18-125mm F3.8-5.6 DC OS, Marumi 67 mm UV
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-01 8:34