My city, closed and abandoned brewery from 1839.
Ostrow Wielkopolski (often abbreviated Ostrow Wlkp., formerly called only Ostrow or Ostrowo, Latin: Ostrovia) is a town in central Poland , situated in the Greater Poland Voivodeship.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
photographer_sg (4414) 2014-03-08 1:22
Masterful composition with the window. It's really a marvel how you can frame and present pictures of windows and turn them into absolute visual delights. The exposure is excellent with the soft light.
Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.
- Copyright: Krzysztof Dera (Fis2) (95497)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-02-15
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 30D, Canon EF-S 18-55mm f3,5-5,6
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): "My windows V" [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2014-03-08 0:47