Gostyn is a town in Greater Poland Voivodeship, in Gostyn County.
The church of The Holy spirit was built stay in years 1907-1909, in the neo-Renaissance style as the temple Protestant. After II the world war adapted on the parish Roman Catholic church.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Tadeusz Rzepka (tedesse) (25129)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-07-24
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: FUJIFILM FinePix S1700
- Exposure: f/3.1, 1/10 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Organs [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-11-11 7:13