Boczkow is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Nowe Skalmierzyce, within Ostrów Wielkopolski County, Greater Poland Voivodeship, in west-central Poland. It lies approximately 2 kilometres north of Skalmierzyce, 23 km north-east of Ostrów Wielkopolski.
Mansion (ruins) from half XIX century, later extended. Built on plan of T letter.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Krzysztof Dera (Fis2) (103990)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-01-05
- Categories: Architecture, Ruins
- Camera: Canon EOS 30D, Canon EF-S 18-55mm f3,5-5,6
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/13 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-01-14 0:32