Mirów Castle (Polish: Zamek w Mirowie) is a 14th century castle, located in the Mirów village, Silesian Voivodeship, Poland. It is part of the Trail of the Eagles' Nests (Polish: Szlak Orlich Gniazd), which is a chain of 25 medieval castles located between Częstochowa and Kraków. The castles were founded mostly to the 14th century, by the order of King of Poland Kazimierz the Great.
Mirów Castle changed owners multiple times, and was finally abandoned in 1787. Now it is one of the most beautiful ruins in Poland.
Nobody has marked this note useful