the city was build out on empty plains. architectural state of art and flourish.
a dream of a nation. still beauty, beauty of a dispelled hope.
gdynia. wladyslawa IV street.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Steft (5975) 2005-02-04 19:49
Wow, very great! I love the shapes, the blue colours, and the upside down composition. Great job, very orignal!
poulinp (4530) 2005-02-04 20:00
Wouh, the perpective is very interesting. A powerful photograph made starting from a dull subject. Congratulation
waterboy (20) 2005-02-04 22:14
nice shot. i'm confused.
- Copyright: Krystian Pomaranczowy (tangerine) (633)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-02-05
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Olympus C-750UZ, Olympus 6.3-63 mm, King Circ. Polarizer 52 mm
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): :: smothered hope. [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-02-04 19:31
- Favorites: 1 [view]