here you can something veryy odd. the most expensive suburb in my whole country. incredible isnt it ?? it is full of beautiful houses, gardens. habitated usually by old people.
it is the most expensive because of the location in the middle of forests, parcs, with the view to the baltic sea and the wooden molo on the beach.
it became so expensive after it was habitated by people, who werent so enormousely or even not at all rich. but the value growth with years
yet it is very, very old... :)
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Krystian Pomaranczowy (tangerine) (633)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2004-05-00
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture, Ruins
- Camera: Olympus C-750UZ, Olympus 6.3-63 mm, King Circ. Polarizer 52 mm
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: blue tampico
- Theme(s): :: smothered hope. [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-10-14 18:59