Człuchow is a town in the region of Middle Pomerania, northwestern Poland.
Człuchów has been the capital of Człuchów County in the Pomeranian Voivodeship since 1999. From 1975 to 1998 it was in Słupsk Voivodeship.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
abmdsudi (32529) 2013-09-23 7:49
I like this shot, particularly the subtle shadow areas while the view in the background offers enough interest as a whole and credit too to your fine light control. Colours and contrast are fine with excellent sharpness, indeed a lively picture well taken, Congrats.
subhendu_bagchi (21140) 2013-09-23 22:44
a completely different type of framing here. I like it. The light management is good enough to show the shadow details nicely. Excellent shot. Tfs.
- Copyright: Krzysztof Dera (Fis2) (77066)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-17
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 30D, Canon EF-S 18-55mm f3,5-5,6, Hama Circular Polarizer M58
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-21 10:10