Small stream Rzepia in Lubusian Forest (Puszcza Rzepinska, W Poland). Nice place, quite natural and unchanged by human. Natural hornbeam forest by the stream is full of flowering geophytes in the spring: anemones, hepaticas, violets, celandines and even there is locality of common toothwort.
You can see small dam in foreground done by european beaver, close to it the lodge of beaver family is situated by old mill pond.
Scan from diapositive.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Michal Smoczyk (Michau) (261)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-12-19
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 33, Volna Macro 50/2.8, Fuji Sensia 100
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Rivers II, My TE photos [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-12-31 7:01