My small town at night is more pretty and nice than before nightfall...
Rzepin in western Poland, a little square near the graveyard.
Exposition: 124 seconds, f/9.0, 100 ISO. Light curve on the sidewalk (left) -- a man was riding the bicycle while exposed :-). I have realized that starlets around the light sources are caused by small aperture (high f-number), and are absent in the same scene exposed with f/4.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Michal Smoczyk (Michau) (261)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-11-06
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 400D, Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 II, SanDisk Extreme 4GB
- Exposure: f/9.0, 30 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Night Photographs, HDR Photos 2, My TE photos [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-11-11 3:15