The building complex pokarmelickich, which until 1929 housed the County Jail, and was used for the purpose of the church (the seat of Catholic organizations, vocational schools for girls). In the postwar period (1945-1957) have been illegally occupied by the County Safety Office and the Post Office and the School of Music. After 11 years of litigation, in 1992 again returned to the parish property. They are currently leased free of charge by the State Music School.
Critiques | Translate
prasun984 (5590) 2012-04-13 20:54
Beautiful composition with interesting architectural details, Nice chosen POV.
wonderful texture deep blue sky. lovely warm light and colors, very good clarity and sharpness, TfS!
Have a nice weekend,
jjcordier (76850) 2012-04-14 0:56
Un bâtiment intéressant, un beau contraste de couleurs entre le ciel et les façades, une belle lumière et une jolie composition pour cette bonne photo.