The Plaszow ghetto was the place where the Jews where deported by the Nazis before the last trip to the concentration camps (usually Auschwitz).
This square is where the the Jews where gathered to be chosen and sent to death. The bulding is the old nazi guard post.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Giuseppe Maria Galasso (gmg) (4202)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2007-04-28
- Categories: Architecture, Event, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Pentax K100D, Sigma 18-50m F/3.5-5.6 DC, Secure Digital Card
- Exposure: f/9.5, 1/90 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Cracow and Auschwitz
- Date Submitted: 2007-06-09 6:43