Brama Florianska (Florian Gate) is the only remaining gate of the old Cracow's walls. Under the arch the is a small votive altar, and a poor beggar was there when I passed by...
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
biancamaria (97) 2007-05-16 14:36
Complimenti!! una foto emozionante !
Morgwathien (596) 2007-05-21 15:33
This is a spectacular picture. the scene you managed to capture is really touching. A very interesting POV of the arch. Splendid colours and details. I think it would also look so good if it was cropped a little more from the right. Wonderful composition, congratulations!
ninaL (21348) 2007-08-11 13:24
Hi, Giuseppe, again.
A very good one despite of some overexposition.
Very polish picture...
Good composition, and very good balancing of elements...
Best regards. Grazyna.
- Copyright: Giuseppe Maria Galasso (gmg) (4202)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-04-27
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Pentax K100D, Sigma 18-50m F/3.5-5.6 DC, Secure Digital Card
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/20 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Cracow and Auschwitz
- Date Submitted: 2007-05-12 6:44
- Favorites: 1 [view]