Krakow's Skyline, from the left:
- two towers of St Mary's Basilica
- building called "blekitek" - Bank's building with oblique roof (hidden in the fog, behind lower St Mary's tower)
- statue of St Barbara at the top of AGH building - University of Science and Technology
- Baroque cupola of the St Ann's Church
- Town Hall tower on the Main Market Square
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
brandstaetter (15915) 2009-01-19 3:36
a beautiful colour palette and mood that you show here, I can feel the cold... :) the silhouettes of the buildings tell me it´s a beautiful town..
Booz (14347) 2009-01-19 4:35
piêkne Pawle - delikatne, nie usi³uj±ce szumieæ i rewelacyjnie w tym kadrze wypada Szkieletor :)
smarcell (19963) 2009-01-19 5:18
Very beautiful soft pastel colors and light.
Like some Monet's paints.
jasmis (57824) 2009-01-19 5:26
Super nastrój. Technicznie i artystycznie - potęga.
sacavem (18614) 2009-01-19 8:21
Superb compo, POV and misty atmosphere. Very nice photo.
With My compliments,
tomescuc (3291) 2009-01-19 11:44
I really like how the silhouttes of these beautiful buildings look in this gorgeous pastel ligh shade. An eyecatcher.
jimmj63 (2313) 2010-07-29 4:58
magic atmosphere for an old town, full of story.
very good the soft colors and the delicate lights.
- Copyright: krakowiak KR (krakowiak) (4762)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-01-09
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D 80, Nikon AF VR-Nikkor 80-400mm 1:4.5-5.6ED
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-01-19 2:30