This is one of the quirks of Zakopianka freeway... and I assure you - ther's lot of them :)
Freak of nature... pine growing on willow tree.
I'm passing this tree every couple of months to visit my family in New Targ. For 20 years I saw it grew greatly and for me... it is some kind of good luck charm.
It looks best in winter, because pine is always green. That time willow tree is cowered in snow - so this combo looks simply magical.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Michal Baczynski (radziczek) (9)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-06-29
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Fujifilm FinePix S6500fd
- Exposure: f/8, 1/360 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-06-30 2:53