View of Austvågøya and Fiskebøl from the coastal steamer Hurtigruten between Stokmarknes and Svolvær just before entering the Raftsundet., going south (The Raftsundet is the natural canal between the lofoten and Vesterålen Islands).
The mountain is probably Strøna (906 m).
- Copyright: Samuel Chappuis (Sam_CH) (3366)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-03-14
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: nikonD80, 18-135 mm f3.5-5.6 AF-S DX zoom Nikkor
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/640 seconds
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): HURTIGRUTEN MARS 2007, WINTER IN NORTHERN EUROPE, Places I hope to travel to..., Favourites 3 [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-10-14 14:37