From a time when ships were a little bit smaller than today.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Dizzy (36) 2006-01-09 5:23
A photo with impact, especially if the big ship hits the little lighthouse!
It's a bit fuzzy and noisy - perhaps due to using the zoom? It would have helped us to know the circumstances under which the photo was taken, however access to the details of the camera, focal length, etc. has not been been enabled.
There is a lot of black and white in this photo, in all the right places. I wonder how it would look if the whole scene was reduced to black & white?
This is an interesting scene with a touch of comedy, as recognised in the brief but subtle note. Bearing in mind the 'learn about the world' purpose of TE, I'm giving this photo the full two points.
- Copyright: Geir Halvorsen (damiel) (46)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-05-01
- Categories: Transportation
- Exposure: f/5.5, 1/1000 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Color Fantasy and Color Magic, Nordic life [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-01-09 4:34