Yes, we have beaches in Norway too! The water is cold though...
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
adam (860) 2003-03-02 4:21
I like the dark, light, dark triangular shapes you captured of the sea, sand, and greenery.
xevi (511) 2003-06-06 7:43
Yes I know :-) I have been in Norway the last summer and I have saw some beautiful beaches like in the caribbean, special in Lofoten islands. I like this picture may be it need only a little bit sharpness.
- Copyright: Helge Erik Storheim (helstor) (113)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 1998-00-00
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Minolta Dynax 500si Super, Tamron 24-70mm
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Beach Walkers and Runners [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-03-01 3:55