This shot was taken at "Verdens ende" (end of the world), Tjøme, in Norway. It's a fantastic place with great veiws of the coast and it's also built up so that one can walk all the way to the southern most shore of this marina.
The lighthouse on the shot is a bascule light it was built in the early 20th century.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Cato Rusten (limaz) (406)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2009-03-28
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: 20D, Canon 17-40mm F4 L USM, Digital RAW, Cokin ND 8X
- Exposure: f/11, 1/15 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Favorites [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-03-29 11:41