This picture was taken at 10.45PM. I was there to catch a train to Oslo. this place is infront of the Trondheim station. I was really lucky to get this light. I loved the color of the building and how those were reflected by the river.
Critiques | Translate
Sergiom (67592) 2010-07-05 4:55
Très belle luminosité. Les reflets sont superbes et l'heure de la prise de vue assez exceptionnelle.
asajernigan (21427) 2010-07-05 7:03
You were lucky to capture this last light of day. The cloudy sky provides nice contrast for the brightly lit buildings. The reflection is great adding depth and balance for the shot.
- Copyright: sm saif shams (saif95bd) (189)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-06-27
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D 90, Nikon 10-24mm AF-S Nikkor f/3.5-4.5G DX, circular polarizer
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/40 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-07-05 3:15